Thursday 6 March 2008

It's all happening!



Well I haven't actually managed to do any beading for the last couple of days - even though I've got a queue of projects to test and write up! I've spent the last two days trying to take some half decent photos with my lights and light-tent (I'm afraid my own set-up is nowhere near as neat and tidy as the picture above!) and then messing about with them in Photoshop - this is all new to me and it's taking me ages to get the hang of it. The reason I've spent so much time on this when I should be beading? I've got a very exciting project coming up - I don't want to say too much about it now, but all will be revealed in a few days. Watch this space!

6 comments:

  1. oooh intrigued to find out what the secret is all about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't leave us in suspenders for too long, Kerrie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just got a new lights and tent set too!!! I just need to work out how to use it so my pictures looks half decent!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Getting the images is right is so important I struggle constantly with it but yours always look stunning anyway. Curious about your secret too lol
    PS Conngratulations on the fature on Zoya's site

    ReplyDelete
  5. The secret's out girls! Chris - that WAS the secret lol! Thanks for the compliment on my pics. btw - it's been a struggle but I think they are looking better :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I spent all day trying to photograph jewelry and then play around with it in Photoshop. I finally got some new pieces up on my website this afternoon. I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.